Tin-cladded copper foil mainly solved surface un-smoothly and thickness un-even when ordinary copper foil is tinned. It has high peel strength on the laminated surface due to some special treatment. Also the whole process were done in room temperature and would not change metal structure.
Sn | Cu | Sn
3~4% | 92~94% | 3~4%
1. Thickness of tin according to customers'requirement; Single side laminating also ok.
2. Laminating layer tolerance uniform m; Material thickness uniformity is good
3. Material Surface is smooth and even；
4. Good solderability can be guaranteed for our standard quality, even after longer periods of storage.
5. Strips＞0.05mm thickness can also be supplied in the grades halfhard and hard upon request.
Dependent on thickness and width
Mechanical technological properties：